Make your own Bite Ramp
in seconds with our Mini-Mold light cure material
- Our ramps prevent the bite from deepenin
- Reduces the force on the TMJ
- Also relaxes the mandible
The Bite Ramps
are easy to make and use.
- Etch and prime the lingual of the maxillary centrals
- Fill the Bite Ramp mold with Mini-Mold cure light
- With light pressure, place and hold the filled
mold against the tooth with the flat edge of the mold
parallel to the incisal edge of the central then cure.
- To ensure that the ramps are equal on both teeth
use a bracket gauge to mark the lingual incisal edge
where the flat edge of the mold will be placed.
If your ramp does not extend far enough lingually
to engage the lower anterior teeth, refill the ramp
mold halfway, place the mold over the original ramp
Curing time depends on the light and curing material
used but should not exceed 15 seconds