Contents of Kit :
- 14 g Adhesive Paste (Jar, Syringe Tips or Push Syringes)
- 16 g Primer, with or without fluoride
- 9 g Etching Agent (Liquid or Gel)
- Mixing Pad
- Mixing Well
- Brushes (Sponge pellets may be substituted for brushes)
Product Features :
- Contains Fluoride - Rely-a-Bond® Primer is formulated with a monomer that contains fluoride and will not reduce bond strength. Non-fluoride formula also available.
- Unsurpassed Bond Strength - Rely-a-Bond® is formulated with a highly filled paste that combines with a unique primer to produce a bond strength to etched enamel that virtually eliminates bonding failures.
- Tacky Viscosity - Rely-a-Bond® Paste is very tacky, which prevents bracket flotation and penetrates the finest mesh bases.
- Variety of Paste Packaging - Rely-a-Bond® Paste is available packaged in a jar, preloaded syringe tips or 3.5 g push syringes.
- Extended Shelf Life (No Refrigeration) - Rely-a-Bond®, like most Reliance adhesives, has a unique catalyst system that does not require refrigeration.
- Economical - Approximately 850 bonds per kit, because only a small amount of primer and paste is required to produce maximum bond strength
- Suggested Uses - Bracket adhesive
Rely-a-Bond® Kits :
Rely-a-Bond® kit with Paste in Jar with fluoride
Rely-a-Bond® kit with Paste in Push Syringes with fluoride
Rely-a-Bond® kit with Paste in Preloaded Tips with fluoride
14 g Rely-a-Bond® Paste in Jar
14 g Rely-a-Bond® Paste in (4) 3.5 g Push Syringes
14 g Rely-a-Bond® Paste in Preloaded Syringe Tips
16 g Rely-a-Bond® Primer with fluoride
16 g Rely-a-Bond® Primer without fluoride