WP-250: Waterpik® Nano™ Water Flosser
The Waterpik® Nano™ Water Flosser is an easier and more effective alternative to string floss for those who don't like to floss.
Waterpik® Water Flossers are the only brand clinically proven to be an effective alternative to traditional floss for removing plaque biofilm and reducing gum bleeding and inflammation.
The Waterpik® Nano™ Water Flosser (WP-250UK) features an extra space saving design that is 50% smaller than previous models, is quiet and energy efficient, It includes 2 unique tips, 60+ seconds of water capacity, a pressure control system with 3 settings.
- Clinically proven to be twice as effective as traditional string floss for improving gum health.
- Proven in laboratory tests to remove 99.9% of plaque from treated areas with a 3-second application
- Cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and flossing will not reach.
- Massages and stimulates gums to improve circulation and keep your gums strong and healthy
- Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean
- Smaller and quieter than previous models
- 2 Unique Tips
- Pressure Control System with 3 Settings
- 10 to 80 psi
Reservoir capacity of 400 mL (15 oz)
Included with Unit:
1 - Classic Jet Tip JT-100E Cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline
1 - Plaque SeekerTM Tip PS-100E Three thin tufts of bristles access stubborn plaque