- Flow Tain™ is flowable light cured composits. This material is very smooth when cured which will reduce wear and enhance patient comfort.
- Cured Composite Flexibility - Flow Tain™ when cured, has a low modulus of elasticity and is not as brittle as conventional composites.
- Flowable Viscosity - Even though Flow Tain™ is flowable materials, its thixotropic properties prevent them from slumping for better control.
- Needle Tip Dispenser - Using the tips provided, these materials are easily injected onto lingual surfaces and across fiber splints
- Lingual retainer adhesive
- Attachments on thermoplastic tooth aligning products
- Splinting material (e.g. fibers)
- Indirect bonding adhesive
- Arch wire stops