Pad Lock Kit
Contents of Kit
- 18 g Paste
- (2) 3 cc Sealant Resin
- 9 g Etching Agent (Liquid or Gel)
- Mixing Pad
- Brushes (Sponge Pellets may be substituted for Brushes)
REFRIGERATION IS RECOMMENDED
- Bonds Chemically to Metal - Pad Lock® was developed to increase adhesion to even the finest screen mesh bases. The paste contains a monomer that bonds chemically as well as mechanically to metal bracket bases improving adhesion.
- Fluoresces - Pad Lock® Paste will fluoresce when illuminated with any ultraviolet black light. This feature allows the operation to disclose flash not removed at the time of bracket placement and adhesive remnants left at debonding.
- Single Paste, Light Activated
- Compatible With All Sealants and Self Etching Primers
- Available With or Without Fluoride
- Suggested Uses - Bracket adhesive.
Pad Lock® kit in Push Syringe
Pad Lock® kit in Tips (Available on special request and preorder kindly email your requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org)