Light Bond Kit
Contents of Kit
- 20 g Paste
- (2) 3 cc Sealant Resin
- 23 g Liquid Etching Agent
- Mixing Pad
- Brushes (Sponge pellets may be substituted for brushes)
- Unsurpassed Bond Strength - The Light Bond™ Paste is a highly filled material that delivers maximum bond strength in all situations with all types of appliances
- Smooth Tacky Paste Viscosity - The viscosity of Light Bond™ Paste is very tacky which prevents bracket flotation. If a thinner paste viscosity is desired for bonding lingual retainers and acrylic appliances, Light Bond™ Thin or Medium Paste is available. Specify when ordering.
- Total Paste Polymerization Under All Bracket Bases - Light Bond™ is comprised of a catalyst and filler that reflects the light to insure complete polymerization under any appliance: metal, ceramic, sapphire or plastic. Once the material has been properly cured, an arch wire can be placed immediately.
- Ease of Removal - Light Bond™ is a small particle glass filled material designed specifically for orthodontic use that allows maximum penetration of filler into the finest screen mesh base and removal without enamel scarring.
- Suggested Uses - Bracket adhesive
Light Bond™ kit with Paste in Push Syringes
Light Bond™ kit with Paste in Tips (Available on special request and preorder kindly email your requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org)